Tuesday 17 March 2015

Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil

After years of home coloring my hair and daily straightening my hair is very dry at the ends to say the least, I don't get my hair cut that often either which probably just adds to the bad condition of hair. Everyone raves about the Original Moroccan oil  but at the heavy price of £14 for a 25 ml bottle I thought I would give it a miss specially because I have always thought that an oil would make my hair really greasy. Although recently my mum had got the Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil from her friend who does Avon and she had been using it after every hair wash and her hair just looked so healthy and shiny so I decided to give it ago.

After washing my hair i towel dry it give it a quick brush through and then apply two pumps of the oil into the palm of my hand. I apply the oil to the ends of my hair going about a third up the length, if I have recently colored my hair I use an extra pump as my hair tends to be extra dry after home coloring, 

Since I have been using the oil i have found that my hair feels so much thicker and healthier, the ends of my hair has started to go a bit straw like and i could even see the split ends and damage i had done to it. Now my hair looks beautiful and shiny all the thick and has a lot more life and bounce to it!



For the small price of £5.50 for a 30 ml bottle
This product is a must have for me now!


This oil is currently on sale down from £5.50 to £2.99! 

No comments:

Post a Comment